We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your information. “Krupacare” means any entity that carries the Krupacare brand, and any of our subsidiaries or divisions
- We may collect personal information such as your contact, billing, and shipping information. We may also collect demographic information, such as your birthday.
- We collect information regarding your interactions with our websites and mobile apps.
- We may obtain additional personal and non-personal information from third-party providers.
Information you give us about others
You may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact information of someone who will pick up items for you at a store. We will only use this information for the specific reason you provide it.
Information from other sources.
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records and identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Information collected automatically online.
We collect information about your interactions with us, including the type of device or browser you’re using, your IP address, your browsing behavior while on our website, and the URLs of the websites you were at before you visited our site (these are called “referring URLs”).
Learn more about managing cookies, Flash cookies, and more â€º **
We may permit third-party service providers to collect and process some information from our digital properties. We may share personal information with those providers and may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. We provide more information about interest-based ads below. Our digital properties are not designed to respond to “do not track” requests from browsers.
Some of our digital properties may collect your location to help you search for one of our stores or to use special mobile features within some of our stores. For example, Krupacare works with third parties to provide you helpful messages in your mobile app when you come to our stores. We also may use this information to determine whether to provide you with content, information, and notices that may be required by law based on your location.
For any mobile application to identify your location, you must enable location services through your mobile device’s settings. If you do not want Krupacare to collect this information or to enable these features, you can turn off location services on your mobile device. Krupacare has no control over your device’s settings.
Reviews and other content you provide
Our websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. Be aware that anyone who accesses these areas may read, collect, and use the information you provide.
How we use the information we collect:
- Identifying you on our websites and our mobile app in order to customize your experience (for example, based on your purchase history or your location)
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering the products
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
Uses of information
- Krupacare does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We use information about you to fulfill your requests, administer various programs, provide services, and for other business purposes.
- Your personal information may be shared with current or future Krupacare entities or subsidiaries.
- We may also use the information you provide to send you marketing communications.
- In some circumstances, Krupacare may share your information with certain third parties to perform services on our behalf.
How we share your information
Krupacare does not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties. We share your information only in the ways we describe below. We may combine or share information among current or future Krupacare companies, including affiliates and subsidiaries.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders and delivering packages
- Servicing products
- Maintaining our My Krupacare program
- Sending Krupacare marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Applying for credit cards and processing credit card payments
We may share personal information in connection with co-branded product or service offerings (including sharing personal information with third parties to validate offers). Additionally, we may share personal information in connection with financial products or services related to our business, such as private label credit cards. For example, when you apply for a Krupacare Credit Card, and while you have a Krupacare Credit Card, we share your personal information with our banking partners that issue the card.
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information for legal reasons, for example, if we are required to do so by a regulation, court order, subpoena or other legal process. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law or to respond to a government request, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect Krupacare, our customers, or others.
We may share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution, or similar event. If such an event takes place, we’ll notify you through email (if we have your email address) and/or a prominent notice on our applicable website(s) of any change in ownership, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
You may choose at any time
- Stop receiving e-mail, email, direct mail and telephone marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account if any
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties; in some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods
- Follow the directions in a marketing email, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Provide your request and current contact information through one of the contact methods listed under “Contact Us” below
Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the internet.
- We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Your use of any of our sites is subject to the Conditions of Use for that site.
This policy applies to:
- The Krupacare mobile apps
- Additional products and services that Krupacare offers; supplemental details about information collection, use, and sharing relating to those products and services can be found in our:
We use your browsing history and personal information to display interest-based advertising that is relevant to you. We place interest-based advertisements on our website as well as other third-party sites. The browsing history we use is collected by us and by third parties on our website, as well as other sites. We may also share your anonymous browsing history from our website and personal information with third parties to provide relevant ads. They may combine this information with assumptions based on the other websites you have visited in order to tailor ads to you.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We use a variety of information-security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
- We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
- Our digital properties use encryption technology to protect your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your information, but you can do your part. You should create a strong password and protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and do not share your password with anyone. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and by using our digital properties you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
Links to other websites.Â Â Â
Social media features.Â Â Â
How to contact usÂ Â Â
Phone : 1-855-KRUPA4U (1-855-578-7248) , Email : Legal@krupacare.com
**Cookies and Other Automated Online Information Collection
Cookies and other automated online information collection (such as web beacons and embedded scripts) may be used by websites, ads and e-mails to identify users, collect information and provide users a more efficient, personalized and enjoyable user experience by:
- improving websites and online services
- permitting market research, campaigns and web analytics
- tailoring ads, websites and online services to users’ likely interests
In general, a cookie is a file that a website places on a user’s computer to identify it and to maintain its unique information from page to page (whether the user is logged in or has placed items in their shopping cart, for example).Â Cookies include browser cookies and Flash cookies stored on a user’s hard drive.
Browser cookies typically enable a website to identify a user the next time he/she visits. This lets a website remember a user’s preference or lets a user remain signed in to a website or view products that were placed in a shopping cart. Typically, most web browsers allow users to view, disable or delete browser cookies, accept or reject cookies, and notify a user each time a cookie is offered.
Flash cookies are cookies that are stored and accessed using Adobe Flash. Flash cookies are ordinarily larger than browser cookies, and take up more space on a user’s computer allowing more information to be stored. Users can manage and control settings concerning Flash cookies on their computer by visiting the AdobeÂ® FlashÂ® Player website at:
Adobe’s website permits users to delete Flash cookies as well as limit and disable the amount of information a Flash cookie may store on the user’s computer.
To learn more about Flash cookies, visit the AdobeÂ® FlashÂ® Player website at:Â http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html.
Web beacons are bits of code embedded in web pages, ads, images and e-mails that record activities such as when a user has visited a certain page, when an e-mail was opened, or whether certain ads on a website and other sites were effective. By turning off browser cookies, a web beacon ordinarily should not be able to record the user’s unique information, even though it will still identify the website visit or other activity.
Please note: If a user exercises their choice to reject or disable cookies or other automated means, users may not be able to take advantage of the full features and functionality of a website.