Indian gooseberry, commonly known as amla, is undoubtedly a powerhouse of nutrients. It is an uncommon balance of sweet, sour, pungent and bitter flavors. amla powder is great for boosting your immunity but it also has other wonderful benefits for your hair, skin and overall health.
It has almost twice the antioxidant power of acai berry and about 17 times that of the pomegranate. Use this inexpensive wonder fruit to stay well this winter. Amla is a great source of Vitamin C. Mix 2 teaspoons of amla powder with 2 teaspoons of honey. Have it three to four times a day for immediate and effective results.also help reduces constipation: Being rich in fibre, amla manages constipation troubles.
BENEFITS OF AMAL POWDER :
- Amla has anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps in reducing arthritis-related pain
- Helps in weight loss
- Reduces cell damage and also the risk of cancer and inflammation
- It reduces the risk of heart disease
- It also improves your immunity
- Amla powder is good for diabetics.