- L-glutamine is a non-essential amino acid that is often simply called glutamine. It is produced by the body and is also found in food.
- The body requires 20 essential and nonessential amino acids that work to create various proteins. Being able to get adequate protein is critical for people’s health.
- L-glutamine, is a leading to a deficiency, or there may be benefits to increasing intake of L-glutamine for health reasons.
- L-glutamine is the most plentiful amino acid in the body and supports intestinal health. L-glutamine may work for those with IBS because of this role.
- High Quality L-Glutamine
- 250, 500 Grams, or 1KG of L-Glutamine Per Bottle
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- 5 Grams of L-Glutamine Per Serving (50 to 200 Servings)
- Manufactured In a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Serving Size : 1 Scoop(5g)
(other Ingredients: None)